Thursday, April 5, 2012

Introductions

Hi there!

My name is Casie Bazay, and I am a freelance writer, nationally certified equine acupressure practitioner, and full-time mom.  After owning horses for nearly all of my life, I've recently discovered that I can do many of the things that horse owners would normally pay someone else to do.  Sure, I like to save money like most frugal-minded people do, but I also have an intense desire to do what's best for my horses.  Sometimes, that means taking matters into your own hands.  As a fairly new mom, I'm learning to really pay attention to my motherly instincts.  They're usually spot-on.  I've also realized that these same instincts apply when you're a horse mom (or dad!) as well.  I think deep down, we all know what's really best for our horses.  

Anyhow, I've learned more about horse care just in the past five years than I learned in the previous thirty.  I am by no means an equine expert, but I would like to share some of the things I've learned, as well as help other horse owners begin their own journey into do-it-yourself horse care.  That's why I've started this blog.   I hope you will find it informative!

Ta-ta,

Casie

No comments:

Post a Comment